BikeHard Challenger Road Wheels are using a straight pull lacing system for front wheel and 2 cross for the rear. This method provides strength and weight savings typical of much more expensive wheels. Machined braking surface anodized rims are 24mm in depth. Using Sapim spokes that you will only find on top quality wheelsets, these wheels are ideal for any training bike at an incredible price.
- Hubs: C3 series F/R – Sealed Mechanism Ball Bearings, Sanded black hubs. Straightpull front, 2 cross rear.
- Cassette Body: Steel
- Rims: BikeHard clincher black anodized. Machined brake surface. 24mm front & rear.
- Spokes: Sapim Leader 14g stainless steel black
- Nipples: External brass.
- Front: 20 spokes, 816 grams
- Rear: 24 spokes, 1113 grams
- Set: 1929 grams
- 2 nylon rim strips included (12 grams per)
- F+R Skewers included (117 grams per set)