The BikeHard Carbolite Pro frame is a uniquely shaped and custom drawn 6061 alloy mainframe bonded to a carbon fiber rear triangle. Mated to a carbon fork, the frame is buttery smooth on even rough pavement and not only lighter than most alloy framesets, but significantly more compliant. The geometry of each size is optimized to position a rider of any height so that they are more at ease in the saddle, with less stress on lower back, wrists, and elbows.
Built with a complete Sram Rival 22 build, Challenger Pro Asym Wheels, and choice parts from FSA, Avid, and Cane Creek, the Pro Rival edition of the Carbolite Pro is perfect for the rider who wants an extremely lightweight bike with incredible part spec.
- Alloy mainframe, carbon fiber seatstays and chainstays
- Carbon Fork with alloy steerer
- Frame weight (53cm): 1350 grams
- Fork weight: 520 grams
- Accepts a 27.2 seatpost, 31.8 front derailleur, 1 1/8 integrated headset.
- English threaded Bottom bracket
- Full Sram Rival 22 build kit